Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Night Before My Wedding Dinner

With all the preparation and stress, finally our wedding receptions has been successfully completed during the weekend. Nothing special to brag about as the wedding is just a simple ceremony. At first we've thought that our wedding going to be a bit dull BUT out of my expectation, it was a really happy ones as our funny friends took the effort to drove all the way to Ipoh to attend our wedding and lots of jokes and funny stuff going around...



Me & Ivy went back to Ipoh on Friday and manage to bug a good friend of mine to tag along.
Ha Ha ... It was raining all the way back to Ipoh since noon till night. In chinese, they said if it is raining when you are hosting a dinner, this means you are STINGY ... he he .. Well i guess my friend does get surprise when she sees an unusual behaviour of mine and Ivy. Ha ha . We quarrel a lot plus with all the vulgar words .... We spoilt our image ... I guess this is all because that both of us really wants to get the things done smoothly but the reality is not as what we wanted. Another things is that we are chasing with time as well. We were thinking to go back to Sg. Siput to help out on the preparation for that buffet night. Imagine that we as a host, we reach Sg. Siput around 6.30pm on Friday itself. But luckily there's no one arrive yet and almost everything has been done by the relatives. Anyhow, we helped to arrange the tables & chairs and welcome all the guest for the night. It was a tiring night entertaining the guests.



I was trying to avoid long contact with the
uncles and Ivy's brother's friends as i know i am going to get it badly from them by asking me to drink beers. I don't like beers as the gas really makes me sick. I don't mind whisky or brandy. But anyhow at almost the end of the night, i've been drag over and forced to bottoms up a can of beer. So i am sporting enough to drink it. That can of beer really makes my stomach full of gas. After the first can, they wanted me to continue again, i was thinking i am history if keeping on like this. But lucky enough my brother in-law drank it for me....(phew) ... Then i slowly, slowly and slowly dissapear away from that table. Ha Ha Ha ... At around 12 mid night, most of the friends and relatives went home and left only the Drinking kakis..



We started to clean up the whole place and then i went for a bath. My leg was really
in pain and swollen. In pain because i've stand and walk a lot for the whole night. Swollen because i ate ground nuts. Ground nuts are forbidden food for me. While bathing, suddenly my brother in-law knock on the bathroom doors looking for me. Thought the whole gang ask me out to drink some more. Luckily it is not. Only my brother in-law want to have a chat with me and of course not to miss out the beer. So i entertained. I jump into bed straight away after the chat. Thinking of going for a facial in the morning but then not able to made it. Oh yah, you might be asking where is my friend. Well she went into the room not long right after she ate something and then slept early. Actually she doesn't likes to attend those kind of event but due to she is generous enough, she attended. I feel sorry to left her alone that night ... Really appreciate for what she did.....

No comments: