Friday, September 19, 2008

My Travel List


It's almost end of the year. As usual, it is time for me to plan my vacation too.

For year 2008, planned to go to several countries but not all the dreams come true.

1) Vietnam - December 2008
2) Cambodia - Mission Accomplished
3) Silk Road - Cancelled
4) Nepal - Cancelled

As for Vietnam trip, the backpacking plan has been extended to another 2 countries which is Cambodia and Laos. Well i've been to Cambodia but it doesn't do any harm to stop by Siem Reap again before proceeding to Laos.



This trip will be only me, Ivy and Haan. We've bought one-way-ticket to Hanoi and from there we are taking our own sweet time to travel around these 3 countries.



For year 2009, below would be my To Travel List

1) Lombok, Indonesia - Mt Rinjani, Sengigi Beach, Kuta Beach and then to Bali
2) Nepal

As you can see, my next year overseas' travel list is very short. This is due to i need to save up for my new house renovation ....
But travelling within the country is always still in plan. Usually is an ad-hoc plan whenever it pops out from my mind.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'd love to visit Nepal too. I hear it's amazing! It's been on my travel dream list for a long time. Someday I'll make it there :) I just published a photo journal series (Dream List Photo Journals), which was one of my dreams. One of the journals, Dream List for the Traveler, allows you to personalize it with your travel dream list and record your accomplished dreams with photos and journal entries. Thought you might like it since you have your own travel list. You can see them on my website, www.dreamlistmedia.com. I wish you all the best on your travel list!!