Thursday, September 18, 2008

Wedding Diner

06/08/09 - It's my wedding diner night.



It was another tiring night. We woke up the next morning as usual and there's nothing
to do. Went breakfast with Haan. Brought her to a nearby Dim Sum shop in Sg Siput. Chatted with her quite a few topics. While chatting, i've put on another joke (which i feel it was only a joke) that related to me and my wife, she commented on the things that i've said as she said it is not a proper things for me to say. She told me as a lady herself, she felt that will hurt my wife feelings. Even though she told me with a smiley face, i can sense that she really don't like what i've said. So i took her advise not to simply take something and made fun out of it.

After we ate, we went home and then i packed all my stuff and took off to Bercham with Haan.
Oh wondering where is my wife? She went for a manicure. I've rented a few houses for our friends and family to stay overnight. I drove in and out few times like a mad person to bring my friends and family to the house i've rented so they can settle down and prepare for the diner. Then i ask my brother in law to help out to send the bridal car for decoration and collect the hand bouquet.



Well by the time i get ready, it was about 5.45pm. So i rushed off to pick up my wife at the make-up artist salon. When i reach there, she was so angry as the make-up artist totally screw up. The make up is not good and the hair styling skills was so bad. My wife was thinking to rush off to another hair-stylist to redo her hair. But too bad we are out of time. It was 6.30pm already. Believe it or not, we as host, late again to reach restaurant. Luckily my brother in-law was there early. So without any choice, both of us and Haan rush off to the restaurant.



As usual, the situation was a bit messy as all the tables being arranged by us for our friends has been taken by somebody else. When the rest of our friends came, once they settled on their table, Haan, Ervinna, Jamie, Nicholas and Warren starts taking photos and recording.



Thanks guys and gal for all the help
and happy memories that you've gave to us. By the time the diner was over. All the balloons are almost gone ... ha ha ha ha ... And then, here we go again with all the crazy things as the folks is not around already..ha ha ... Shoot quite a lot of photos ...



After all the photo shooting session ends, we went back home and i felt hungry...Doesn't eat
much .. Luckily Warren ask the restaurant to pack the left over home and we ate it before we went to take our good night sleep.

2 comments:

haan said...

i always write.. and it's so rare that someone writes about me.. it's my honour!!! :)

Liberty said...

You deserve the honor ... :D