Thursday, September 18, 2008

Actual Day

07/09/08 - Wedding Actual Day Woke up about 8am to prepare myself for my actual BIG day. I need to depart from the house at 9 am.



Warren : Aiyoh. I am hungry. Nevermind, we go there and eat.

Andrew : Yah, there got food for us to eat.


Chai Mey : Andrew, 'Lam Ching Chor Mei'?

Andrew : Yes I am....


Then we all starts our journey from Bercham all the way to Sg. Siput. At the traffic light, we wind down the window:

Chai Mey & Warren: Andrew, 'Lam Ching Chor Mei'? There is a U-turn in front. Andrew : Yes I am...

At another traffic light:


Chai Mey & Warren : Andrew! 'Lam Ching Chor Mei'?

Andrew : Find me a U-turn Faaaassst ....


Ha ha ha ha ... that's our conversation on the way.....
When we reached, i am not allowed to get down from the car ... ha ha .. they said the little boy who suppose to open the car door for me not yet arrive ... Then i waited in the car and another sound came into my ear, this time round is Nicholas, asking the same question; "Andrew, Lam Ching Chor Mei'?" ... Ha ha ..
My answer still the same .. YES, I DO ....


The little boy reached few minutessss later, then i went into the house wait again before the 'Tai Kam Che' give the green light... While waiting, the Tai Kam Che
brought a bowl of dessert which suppose to bring a good luck to me and my wife ... I start eating the sweet dessert and the Tai Kam Che starts with her wishes loudly... sometime it is bit irritating but it's fun...ha ha

At the same time, i feel a bit embarrass as there is not much of food for me and my friends to eat .. Only some cakes and drinks ... Well, never mind ..

The green light was given and we all go in and as usual, all the busy body 'Chi Mui' blocking my way...


Indra : Congratulations...
Ami : Congratulations...

Andrew : Thank You and WHY are you gals standing here???

Ami : Aiyah .. You know I know lah ...
Andrew : i don't know wor...so move aside and let me thru ...
Indra : We want toll fees ...
Andrew : Toll fees? .. Toll fees would be the last thing i should give ...


Bla Bla Bla .. there you goes with all the questions being asked ...
Then i was being asked to do a POLE DANCE ... and i did ..
And then they asked me to eat a delicious Sg. Siput delicacy ...

There are 3 bars of cold jelly filled with a creature in it .. well it is not Siput ....



Yes, you are right, it was a CENTIPEDE ...
Me, Warren & Nic ate each of those creepy things ... When i bite on the centipede, it smells like a roach ... Almost throw out .. ha ha ...



Well anyhow, at last i managed to see my wife .. then we went downstairs and the tea ceremony starts ...
After all has been settled, it was about 1.30pm, we changed and do some clean up and then we all went out for Ipoh White Coffee .... Around 4 pm like that, all of them took off heading back to KL....

I AM NOW A HAPPY MAN ....

3 comments:

Iggy said...

Not the little boy late..
We reached too early..
You too geng zheong to "jip sheng leong".. haha

**We not enuf slept nia.. =)

haan said...

the last photo is like indian...

王同 said...

Liberty! haha I didn't know that is you until I scroll down and saw your pictures.

Haha, Congrats! Never have chance to say it in time! You guys are lovely, wish both of you happiness and stay peace forever :)

Peace.