Monday, September 22, 2008

Yoga

What is YOGA?

I don't really fancy about Yoga all these while. Indeed i laugh at my wife when i saw her practicing it at home. Well i feel it was a bit weird and doesn't help much. But I was totally wrong about it.


Scorpion Pose - Variation 1

I started to hang around with the yoga gang and all of them are very friendly and funny.
My wife and the gang asked me to join them for yoga practice. So i joined for fun.
I don't really take it for serious.

Surprisingly, after each of the yoga session, i really feels the difference. Even with those simple bending,stretching and relaxation, it does work out on our body, mind and soul. So i got addicted to Yoga.

"Concentrate Concentrate, Control Control, Straighten your knee"

Early this year, i joined the Self Mastery Course, this course is very useful to me. I've been through a very hard time in my work and by attending the Self Mastery course, i indeed feels much better in controlling and focusing in my personality.

From there, i'm getting more and more active in practicing Yoga and i never skip any of the asanas class.

Ivy : Well dear. You always late for something but I never see you late for your
Dog
Show and Yoga class.



Our Teacher

I joined my wife in her Super Advance Yoga every Saturday. Due to i need to wait for her there at the centre, so might as well i joined her. In returned, my body is getting much more flexible and able to do all the advance poses.



No comments: