Friday, July 25, 2008

Home

Finally today i went back to a place, A big and cozy bungalow, i used to call it my 'Home' . . After the incident, i never went back or contacted them. I can be a very very stubborn person when things got over my limits.

I still remember in the M.A.D training, one of the P3 things that i wanted to do is to take the first step to make our relationship better. I didn't do it until today. It turns out to be good but anyway, Good or Bad, Who knows? I really tried to be P3. I didn't argue with them this time round. Somehow maybe because someone told me that we should 'accept' things as they are. So this makes our life better and handle things better.

When i reached, didn't expect both of them to be there. I can actually see they are very happy to see me and there are tears in both of their eyes. They tried not to show it to me .. She made me a drink and she do remember how i wanted it to be. Well it's bit awkward as too long didn't see them. Not much of conversation going on. Told them that i am getting married soon and invited them to the ceremony. After that i didn't talked much. They are the one who try to initiate more conversation like; ask me how's my life? have I bought a house? where am i attached to ? and etc ...

Well let's see how will it be ... And before i left, i gave them my contact number...

No comments: