Friday, July 25, 2008

Cambodia - Hidden Treasure

Since I'm not able to sleep, so decided to write something ...

During my visit to Cambodia, I was really impressed with all their Wats, carvings, artifacts and their history ... Well i hate History subjects during my school time .. hehehee...





Visited all the Wats, i really can't imagine how many man power the King has used to built it. As some part of the structure has collapse, i can see all those rocks was just being stack on top of each other like a puzzle that make up the Wats.


The best is the carvings along the wall. All was nicely carved by hands. Too bad that lots of the carvings and artifacts has been either destroyed or stolen by the neighbouring country.









I'm tired now ... will continue next time ...

No comments: