Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Knew What I Did For The Past Few Weeks.

Hi All. I am back in India again. In Kolkata now.

Been in india for about 2 months since March and then went back to Malaysia for about 3 weeks.Within that 3 weeks, what i've done?

Firstly, took an assignment cum pratice in wedding photoshoot. (haih), it was a total dissapoinment.
Not even up to my own standard. So i decided taking actual day's wedding photos is not my cup of tea.

Secondly, took a week off and rought my grandma back to her born place.Didn't go anywhere during my visit in China except visiting all the relatives and being bitten by some invisible mosquitoes. More than 100 bites for both of my legs.





Luckily the itchiness was not as bad as the time i kena while my Pinaccles hiking. Anyway, this trip was not made for me either. Is for my grandmother. As long she's happy then i am happy. One thing i not happy is the service of Air Asia. Totally NOT disabled friendly at all. (haih), no mood to write about it at all. Just forget it.






Thirdly, took another assignment to shoot Yoga photos. Ermm, at least there's some nice photos. In this photo shooting session, here came a big fat ass malay lady. She was the so called art director for the photo session. Well, why is there art director?. Because the photo i am shooting suppose to be use for the brochure of the Yoga centre and she is the one to in-charge for the brochure. They've chose the Lake Garden as the shooting location. This is fine. Then this lady, chose the same green tree background.





(haih), sien like that. There is lotus pond there and a nice big water fountain which she didn't ever used it as background. This is either she's too fat and lazy to walk there or she is with the plain narrow Malay taste of photo sense. I will arrange another day with the gang to shoot what i've wanted.

Well all those things has been accomplished in 3 weeks time. And now here i am sitting here in my sick body, no mood to work and writing blog updates.Suppose to fly back this weekend but that is just a Mission Imppossible.

I do brought my camera along to India with me but i didn't shoot any photo at all.

2 comments:

haan said...

u sound like so dead.

Liberty said...

yah .. i am .. i am feeling so dead ... no photoshooting target overhere ... feels like nothing else to do except doing my work .. haih .. what a life .. you know what, my stomach has been feeling so bad for the whole week. Today alone i went to the toilet 4 times within 1.5hours .. haih ..

i am working on my own forum. Trying to troubleshoot few configurations which i encountered. Then now i can even logged into my administration page..damn .. dunno is the server got problem or i've done something wrong .. damn tension...