Sunday, June 14, 2009

What Am I Doing? What I Want To Do?


Hmmm, ok .. the title explain very much what i wanted to write.
2 weeks over here is just plain working. Really don't know what happen to me. I got no mood to explore at all this time. I keep having a feeling there's nothing here around town. Been googling on some destination in West Bengal here. It's nice to go but then it will need a long way train ride and need to spend a few days to a week time to explore. So this itinerary will not workable for weekend getaway.

Just read Haan's blog today and saw all the photos she put up, really missed those days and seeing her photos makes me want to shoot photos again. ha ha ...

Stranded every day in the same server room. Sitting in the cold room, really makes me sick. Planned to work from hotel on Monday.

Oh yah, i've been working on publishing and improving my own website. Well took me awhile to design it in Photoshop and then use Dreamweaver to complete the task. Started to do it since back in Malaysia. Then publish it. To publish it also took me a while to figure out.
Now i am working on my own forum to be embeded into my website. Encounter lots of problems at first. Finally able to sort it out.

Manage to see the layout and do the configurations. Then there is a slight problem which i spent time in troubleshooting it. Only god knows, now i am not able to log in .. really dont know what happen. Able to get to the forum page though but when login, it shows some error page. Wondering whether is it my problem or the server problems. (sigh) ...

I've wanted to take my diving course earlier but not able to do so because of this project. Well when can i take my dive license? The diving season has start and will end very soon. Really got to make time when i am back to Malaysia to complete my plan so that i can dive together with my wife and Haan.

Then, this year i think there won't be any backpack for me maybe. Might be spending some time touring in the country. Can't leave without travelling. Maybe spend the rest half of the year for more diving, diving and diving maybe.

Ok .. i think it's time for me to shut down the notebook now and the watch some movie until i am asleep ....

2 comments:

haan said...

i also wish to dive... maybe we can plan for mid july. 3 of us, and get another 1 headcount, then we are ready to go!! plan for it.. and execute it :)

Liberty said...

Yupe ..as you knew, i've signed up the diving courses. Now awaiting Cyrena to give me the pricing for Ivy's leisure dive.