Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Addition To The Family

(This post is rather long. So be prepare if you wanna read it)

Been in India for almost 2 months now. Well, so far our works consider smooth. Eventhough been quite busy here, I am still able to chat about my favourite, Dog Show.Ha ha ha ... My new dogs will be coming around in September 09. Can't wait to see these 2 wonderful babies. Yah, you are right, me and Chia are stepping our feet back again to the show ring. It's a political world out there but as usual both of us will definitely avoid these kind of thing.
After so many years leaving this hobby, we thought that we would never get involved in it again. Now both of us can't wait for the moment to come.



Jamie


Thanks to Carol Dry of RisingStar Minpins from Washington who allow us to own her wonderful dogs, Tina and Jamie. I think this is really faith. From the first day Carol put up the litter photos from Jenna and Billy, the first pup that came into my favourite was Jamie.



See how good is his movement


I've been dreaming wild how good if i am able to own him. He has the naughty type of face and looks like having a yappy characters. Well i am not sure whether i am right or not as that's all from my interpretation from looking at the photo. This is because i have a show dog which looks like that when she was young, yappy, fearless and showy. I kept checking Carol's web to see this small little pup grows and i never, never changed my thought of him.

I do talk to Chia about this boy via email only (because i am working in India at the moment and hardly gets to see each other online on MSN).He also like this boy as much as i did.

One thing i never expected was Chia talked to Carol and with his sincerity, Carol granted the permission to own this nice boy. Not only that, Carol blessed us with another of her wonderful bitch, Tina, which Carol has a very high hope on Tina and will be shown in National Specialties this coming May 09.



Tina


Then one day, Chia called me all the way from Malaysia to tell me this news. He said he is bringing in Jamie and Tina. I were so happy for him (Yes, i am happy for him even though i got nothing to do with them...yet)... Then he said this is a surprise for me and he would never forget and left me behind and ask me to co-own. In a split second without waiting for him to complete his sentence, i said 'YES, I DO' ... ha ha .. It sounds so GAY isn't it? No. it is not at all. ha ha ha.



Yeahhh Tina Baby...


We are really good friends...I really doesn't know how to payback him on all those things he did to help me during the worst fall of my life. Something that money can't buy, a sincere heart to help as a friend. This has lead our friendship to another greater level. I really appreciate for all the things that he has done and that really contributes to what i have today. Both of us love and treats our dogs really good. No matter it is a show dog or pet dog we have, all of them being treated equally. We also have the same goal and vision in this breed. So i guess that's also part of it that makes our friendship bond as well.



Summer enjoying her raw hide

The news of we getting dogs has spread really fast. Well i guess that's pretty normal. I think those 2 pups we are getting in could be a BIG threats to their dogs. They will come to you and ask this and that as well as the price of our dogs. What the heck it got to do with you man? As usual i don't say anything. I am very becareful when talking to this kind of people. I don't have a trust in them.

Frankly i never fancy of the dog they brought in because most of it lack of what a minpin should have. No doubt it has nice pedigree and some does have compact structure but then so what is the big deal? This all meant nothing to me when the whole package is not there. I also don't understand why some people these days showing a minpin which i would categorized it as a pet quality and yet wanted to deny the truth that is not a show dog. Of course i will not confront them. Non of my business also, just that i feel it doesn't bring any good to the breed itself and in fact they are making their own reputation bad.



Having some fun here ...


Well i better stops gossiping about other people's dogs..ha ha .. anyway there's no right or wrong also if i were to gossip but the baseline, do it with someone you would trust only and indeed this is where we could improve and able to produce better and distinctive quality dogs.

1 comment:

Teoh Yew Aun said...

Hi Andrew,

Hey, this is Teoh. How are you doing? I was reading your blog and I think one of your post refers to my blog. I'm pretty certain it is. Can you tell your friend that the feeling is mutual? I hate her to death too.
But you guys (You and Albert) are alright.
I hope this message doesnt stop you from visiting my blog or greet each other in public. In fact I welcome all visitors.But I do mind if WH visits my blog because I do not even want her slimy eyes to set sight on my pictures and words. Sometimes when I read my own blog and I suddenly feel sick to my stomach, I have a feeling she's reading my blog. That's how much I loathe her.
Anyway, take care and keep in touch.