Saturday, March 21, 2009

Boring Day

Someone has complaint to me that i didn't update my blog for this week. She keep logging in and there's nothing new and this has dissapointed her. So i better write something now or else i will loose my one and only reader. ha ha

It's another Saturday, I've been here in India for 2 weeks.
Pretty boring today, came to site waiting for the IPs and power source which took them for ever to provide it to us. So you may wondering what am I doing here? Well chatting, browsing and talk non-sense loh ..

Well i guess i am not the only one who is not in the mood of working... hehe ... That is why we can talk non-sense to each other. Well today the caretaker prepared some bread and ommelete for our breakfast. I took only a few as it's not to my liking. The white bread here is not as nice as those back in Malaysia. I've been searching for whole week where i should go for a good massage. My body really aching. Maybe because of the sitting posture is incorrect which makes me feel really uncomfortable.



At
the same time, i am thinking where shall i go tomorrow. I might be suggesting to Loo that we should go to Laxmi Road. I believe we can get something relatively cheap over there. Heard that this place is really cramped. But i believe it's a nice place to take photos too.



Ok folks. It's now time for lunch. I am bugging them to make a move fast as today i am very hungry. Need to walk under the hot sun to take our lunch at the same old place, Blue Nile restaurant.

2 comments:

haan said...

only one reader? i think ivy comes to read also.. if not mistaken (guess only). the building.. is where u guys stay?

Liberty said...

Yah wor.. forgot about my lovely wife also got read my blog tim .. in fact i think there are few office people also read my blog. Just that they are all in the invisible mode .. haha ...

Yupe .. that is where we stayed .. i took the pic from the balcony..