Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Life in Pune ...

This week was a boring week for me. Planned to go paragliding but then didn't make it. Got to wake up really early in the morning and with the super duper hot and dry weather, all these really makes me back off with my plan.



Didn't go anywhere except to spend times in the bookstores. Yah, Landmark again. Spent few hours there read books without paying. Such a cheapo...When i were leaving the place, those street beggars came and begs at me and ideed touched me. YUKES !!! .... As soon i got back, i removed my shirt and jeans and asked the caretaker to washed it...

I've been leaving my camera in the apartment and i got no mood at all to take photos over here. I think i've went to most of the place in Pune and nothing much that i could shoot anymore.

I've been on a vegetables diet for this whole week. It's so damn hard to find green leafy vegetables. The other day bought a brinjal and ask the caretaker to cook it. The most i like from the vege menu of his is the mushrooms. The rest are so so.



Well probably i am bored seeing too much of same skin color which not attractive at all. I tried to find if there's any fashion show going around in Pune. Too bad there was one in Delhi.

As for work wise, now pending only on the network equipments delivery. The delay was due to there is some monetory issues. Awaiting for the commercial team to settle it. Last Friday, the commercial lady told me it has been settled and as today i checked, there are still issues.Haih .. All this really fucked up. So i can't take it anymore and wrote an email to escalate directly to steering committee. I used bold red font. Well i think it's not that right for me to do that BUT i am a PM, well it's my job to let them know that is a critical issues and if it doesn't resolve soon, it is going to dragged the whole project schedule.



Well when i am back to Malaysia, i'll want to participate in a portraiture workshop if there's any. Or i will setup one by myself. Who wants to be my model? Let me know yah ...

3 comments:

haan said...

haiz, hormone imbalance guy, i want to be your model!! but i'm not sure u will accept my application or not, hahaha!!

(this joke is not funny hor)

haan said...

first pic reflects ur mood there.. empty...

Liberty said...

Sure i will accept you as my model .. let me think of a theme for you first ..hopefully it won't be too challenging for me ..

You are right. I purposely put that picture ... really empty ...