Sunday, March 8, 2009

Me Back On The Blog ... Again! ....

Hi to my blog readers (As if i have many readers) ...

Sorry for abandoning my blog writing for quite some time. It's quite hard to maintain updating my blog frequently. I think it's just me being lazy.
Promised to myself and my blog reader(s), I will update my blog more frequently from today onwards.



I got a news on few days back where i am required to fly to India, Pune to be exact, to be the site Project Manager. Frankly speaking, i am a bit worried this time. Reason being was i need to manage our vendors and also my own team. Another things worries me was the job that i am going to take over. I were not involved in any of the discussions as well as any of the email loop on the network and hardwares. Hope that i will be able to pick up it fast enough. Anyhow I feel lucky enough to have a group of my own team members which is very experience enough going together. Loo, a person with unique characters, always being a mentor to me on all the hardware, SS7 , network & everything related to IT. KS & JJ, a really reliable team members. They always give suggestions and have self initiatives to solve a problems without me worrying too much.

When i got to know about this work trip news, as usual, planning to muck around town will not be missed out. Browsed the WickiTravel and already have some brief idea where to go. Not too sure if i will be going together with the team. I am sure they will not be able to tolerate with my travelling style. So i think it's a good thing to go on my own.

This morning, WH came to my house to collect the the pictures shooted yesterday night for our company annual dinner. I felt a bit embarrased due to my house was in a big mess. So she came in and entertained herself with my notebook while waiting for Elbert and HK to reach my place to fetch her for lunch. Then i remember, i found a very interesting blog which i knew that will really entertain WH. It's a blog belongs to someone WH hates him to death. Ha ha ha .. I found that fella's blog while browsing the usj community forum. Because of my so 'Caring' character (In other word, Busy Body), i clicked on the blog link and realised it belongs to someone i knew.



I were right, that blog's content really entertained WH a lot. She was laughing shit while reading the blog. ha ha ..
Even thought she keep saying 'This kind of man, really cannot stand him ... ', but she can't kept her eyes away from the screen reading some of the interesting contents and also looking at the half naked photos and 1 full naked photo of him. Oh, his dick has be cut out...(from the photo) ...

Well, Elbert & HK arrived my house not long after that and they all went out for lunch ...

Ok guys and gals... To welcome me back to the blogging world, I present the below my version of of short epic love story made out from the photos taken yesterday night:


Aloysous Wong

In the world of attraction, there was this guy, Aloysous. Handsome and cute. Fall in love deeply with a girl of his dream, Winnie. After some courtship, they are finally together. Their love affection to each other has bond them closer everyday. One fine day, this cute fella, planned to proposed to Winnie on her birthday. So he throw an unforgetable birthday party for her.

Aloysous Singing 'Endless Love'

Aloysous gets to do his first speech and song for the birthday girl.

Aloysous : Tq everyone for attending this special event of my life.....
Winnie : (Thinking in her heart) .... What is this guy doing?, It's my birthday and what it got to do with him. Anyway, that's part of him i love...

Instead of singing a birthday song, Aloysous will sing his heart out.....

Aloysous : Well honey, I dedicated this song specially for you....

Winnie was so surprise as Aloysous never sing in front of everyone and this time, the song is for her...She was so touched by him ... There's tears in her eyes ...

There you go, this young man sang the song with full of feelings, "Endless Love" ....
Winnie was so touched with the charm of this young man singing. The even more surprise was after the song ended.

Aloysous : Winnie, since i've met you. I cherish every moment being together with you.
You've light up my life and i want you to keep lighting me till the day we steps into
heaven....

.... Winnie's heart really melts and smile really happily ...


Winnie smiles from her heart

Aloysous : (Kneel down on the stage) ... Will you marry me????

She lets her tears flows out and ran on the stage and said "Yes I do" .....

They married and live happily ever after. They are blessed with a cute and handsome son, Andrew Wong.



Andrew Wong


Aloysous (After 10 years)

Years pass by and everything changed except their love to each other. They still look charming anyway.... Aloysous again sing to Winnie in a birthday bash that he throws .....


Winnie (After 10 years)

This has been like bringing Winnie back to 10 years back. She still smile like an angel. Look at those eyes ...Awwwhh .. still the same pair of eyes filled with joy and happiness seeing and listening to her hubby singing....

Winnie : Aahhh...My hubby, still as cute and handsome as he is 10 years back ...

~The End~

That's all folks .. Now is 3am, the above story just pops out from my mind when i saw the sequence of the photos ... so i just wrote it out for some entertainment purposes .... hehehehe ....

2 comments:

haan said...

kanasai andrew wong. i read the upper part and still felt okay with your endless tease.

reading downwards, when i see the first pic of alvin, i already could expect what will happen next. you really.. too cute!!!!!

i dunno why i have such a "ng yek zai" called andrew wong!!

Liberty said...

ha ha ha ... I should have thanks all the cast who gave me the correct expressions for me to compose a story ...hehehe