Monday, June 23, 2008

Why Blog ?


I always wonder why people nowadays like to BLOG...


Before the technology era, we all note down our daily activities and our little secrets in a diary and only shares with someone we really trusted.

With the growth of technology, this is where the BLOG was born. The blog serves as our electronic diary nowadays. Most important is, it is FREE OF CHARGE..

We write down everything in our blog such as 'What I eat today', 'Where I go', 'Why I do this and that' and last but not least, some of our secrets as well.. All these will be shared to the world; Share to someone we never seen or talked before;
WHY we do these? Is it just a trend?

So our SECRETS nowadays NO longer a secrets...hahaha...

Well i've read quite a number of blogs and no doubt it is interesting... :D
So i decided to start my own blog as well ... i also don't know WHY i wanted to do this...

Hope you guys will enjoy reading my BLOG .

1 comment:

haan said...

for people like me, in the past, i wrote articles and sent to papers/magazines for publication. they got accepted/rejected and the decision is not on my hand.

writing blog means i'm the writer, editor and publisher. i have control of everything! no one is going to BAN what i write! haha