Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Time To Say GoodBye


The conversation starts after our meeting;


Miss J : I got something to tell you
Me : Yes?

With a soft smile on her face, silent for a moment;

Me : Anything?
Miss J : Errr.. he he ...There's something i need to tell you ..
Miss J : I, I am leaving..
Me : HUH! (stoned for a while)

CUUUT! ...Don't be mistaken...It's not a conversation of ME being DUMP by a girl. It's my boss leaving the company...

Haih...Never expect that will come out from her mouth...So now i only have few more weeks to work together with her. She's been a great mentor to me all these while since i join the company. She likes to makes me stress by sitting besides me especially these few weeks. hahaha ... well Miss J being Miss J, she's very details and analytical...and she's and EXECUTOR ....

Since she's leaving..I would like to say something, "I CAN'T THINK AND DO MY WORK WHEN YOU SAT BESIDE ME"...muahahaha...

Anyway, wish you all the best.

1 comment:

haan said...

MISS J? should it be MDM G?

nice to read your working stories here.. really.. coz i know the people :)