Friday, November 28, 2008

Life ! ..

It's been a week after my Cameron trip there. It's a fun weekend having a bunch of peopleget together. In fact I really miss this kind of gathering. Couldn't remember when was the last BIG gathering I've had.

The fun turns out to be dissapoinment and sad when I found out I lost my phone. Made few calls to my phone but it has been switched off. Went back to the bungalow just to try my luck. Too bad, I couldn't find it. So I reunite with my car mates again after that. I don't want to spoil the weekend of my car mates, so i still smile and try to be happy in front of them. We continue with our photo shooting session until late evening.

Been living without a mobile phone for few days. Not really used to it but then I feel quite comfy as well. This is because without the phone, i don't get incoming calls from customers and also all those non-sense SMS. Quite relax ..

Finally got my SIM yesterday and put it into a lousy model which I kept it as my spare. So i think I am going to live with it for few months before I decide to get a new model. After my lecturer session by my wife, i also realize my spending towards end of this year is quite over the limit. New Camera, travelling, flash (2nd hand), got weddingsssss to attend, CNY is around the corner (well this time round I got to GIVE not RECEIVE) ... Gosh ..that's really taxing ...

No comments: